Saturday, October 17, 2009

Swift response

marilynbuhlmann@yahoo.com

Hope this finds you well and i believe everything is okay with you.I had a trip to United Kingdom for a workshop/seminar. Unfortunately the seminar committees bus that was conveying us to the invitees hotel had a brake failure and collided with a produce supply vehicle and burst into flames,i escaped with minor 1st degree burns and in the ensuing inferno,i lost my travel documents and certificates of immeasurable value.By a stroke of luck,passing paramedics on their way to the scene of a robbery happened to see us and called for a back up vehicle to convey the survivors to the hospital and the dead to the mortuary.I would have put a call through to you but unfortunately my phone got lost in the incident as well.

I'm gradually recuperating but as fast as my health is recuperating, so is my health bill accumulating. I even need to undergo a skin grafting operation but the funds are withholding me.I would need you to help me with about $1550 to help me in settling my hospital bills.I should expect to see you on my return and hope i resume fully hale and hearty.

My hope on you as i pray this message gets to you as i am using the matron in charges PDA.

Regards