Monday, September 7, 2009

Hello My Dear

Hello My Dear, How are you?

I hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also. dear it was very great when i got your contact and i felt a great spark in my heart which make me to be interested on you despite that i have not seen you in person but my heart really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. let me introduce myself to you, i am miss Peace Danw from the Repulic of Rwanda i am an easy going Girl and very Loving and Caring, i am presently staying in Dakar Senegal because of war going on in my country, i manage to make my way to senegal after i lost all my families in war, now i don't have any body to show as my own person, my dear i realy want to know you more because i have something to Discuss with you which i don't want to tell you here, i will like you to contact me back with my Private email address (peaceedanw@yahoo.co.uk) so that we can talk more and also tell you more about me

have a naice day
yours 
Peace Danw,

Nuova grafica e nuove funzionalità! Crea subito Gratis la tua nuova Casella di Posta Katamail